Gambling support services – Yorkshire

Free support in Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Sheffield, Barnsley, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Doncaster and Hull for anyone who is concerned about their own or another person’s gambling.
01423 857939

krysallis in partnership with GamCare provide free and confidential, one to one support in Yorkshire and Humberside, for anyone impacted by their own or somebody else’s gambling.

In Halifax they are able to offer this support at our main office on Harrison Road.

Please contact krysallis on 01423 857939, or the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133 for information, advice or to arrange support. 

About their counsellors:

Helen Brightwell and Lynsey Judson are krysallis’ associates and have specialist training in working with individuals experiencing or affected by problem gambling, utilising the evidence based recovery model. 

Lynsey and Helen are qualified counsellors and registered members of the BACP. They provide a supportive and non-judgemental space to enable you to identify your goals and to work collaboratively on making positive change.

Lynsey and Helen both work in an integrative way and will support you in adopting tools, strategies and life skills and in recognising and maintaining your progress.

To arrange support contact krysallis on 01423 857939, or the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133 for information and advice. 

NECA provides a range of Recovery and wellbeing Services across the North East of England. Including Leeds, Whitby and York 
Telephone 0191 414 6446 or E-mail:
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm

NHS Northern Gambling Service

Based in Leeds the new NHS Northern Gambling Service provides specialist addiction therapy and recovery to people affected by gambling addiction, as well as those with mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, trauma, and suicidal feelings. The service also provides intervention to people close to those with gambling addiction, such as family, partners, and carers.

The service covers the whole of the North of England and details about how you can access this service and other forms of help can be found at: